Sunday, April 24, 2011

Let the products sell themselves, Round 2 - Idiot Businessman of Zombie Week

This week's award has to go to Dr. Rick Jackson of Gentle Dentistry of Oak Grove, bearing this mind-blowing and philosophically unassailable mantra on his marquee:

"Jesus Did It / The Bible Tells It / I Believe It / That Settles It"

(Insert Keanu Reeves reaction here)

I especially like how such Truthiness(tm) is supposed to be more convincing if it rhymes or has some kind of juvenile parallelism to it.  I wonder what he could have posted for Passover... "Rub-a-dub-dub / Thanks for the grub / Yay god", perhaps?  Maybe someday we'll see, "C is for Cookie / That's good enough for me"...then again, advertising cookies is probably worse for business than advertising your crazy personal beliefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

There may be aspects of this blog you find offensive - and I am not referring to the content. I strongly urge you to use Firefox to view any content herein, so you may take advantage of its functionality.

And there may be aspects of this blog you find offensive within the content. Well, too bad. Anyone who insists on behaving like a child in response to what I say will find their personal information posted. Expect to be treated precisely as well as you deserve.